Application Deadline: March 31, 2016
The ATS is seeking to recognize and award individuals who have made innovative and impactful contributions to health equality in North America.
The Innovations in Health Equality Award is in recognition of significant and impactful contributions to health equality in North America. Contributions to health equality can include, but are not limited to efforts in the areas of: awareness building, medical education, patient education, promoting a diversified workforce, research, health policy, advocacy, and clinical program development.
Nominees are not required to have an academic appointment and may come from any professional background. A successful nominee will have robust evidence demonstrating local, state, national, or international impact on health equality or reducing health disparities.
Two awards will be presented:
The Innovations in Health Equality Early Career Award
Presented to an individual within 10 years of their final degree being awarded
The Innovations in Health Equality Lifetime Achievement Award
Presented to an individual for lifetime achievement
In support of their work, the recipients will each receive an award of $1,500 at the ATS 2016 International Conference in San Francisco, California
To nominate an individual please:
- Complete the award nomination form including indicating the award for which the nominee should be considered – Early Career or Lifetime Achievement
- Submit one letter of recommendation from an individual(s) who can attest to the impact of the nominee’s work on health equality.
- Submit the nominee’s resume/curriculum vitae.
- Self-nominations are discouraged.
- The Award recipient or their authorized representative must be present at the ATS 2016 International Conference in San Francisco, California to accept this award
To Access the Award Nomination Form and Submit a Nominee, click here.
Questions? Please contact ATS Staff at email@example.com.