Award for Innovations in Fellowship Education
Abstract Deadline: January 12, 2015
The ATS is calling for all adult and pediatric fellowship training programs to submit an abstract showcasing one innovative and novel best education practice for the 2015 Innovations in Fellowship Education Program. All submitted abstracts will be published in the Innovations in Fellowship Education Training booklet and shared for the benefit of all programs.
Up to five abstracts representing the most innovative educational programs or concepts will be selected from those submissions. Recipients will be:
- Presented with an award at the ATS 2015 International Conference in Denver
- Recognized in the ATS 2015 Final Program, ATS News, ATS Stat and with signage throughout the International Conference
Who Can Apply:
- All pulmonary, allergy, critical care and sleep fellowship training programs are eligible
- Abstracts may be submitted by training program directors, associate training program directors, or fellow trainees.
- Past award winners may apply, however a different educational program or curriculum must be submitted.
- If you are a fellow submitting an abstract on behalf of your program, please have your fellowship program director send a brief email of acknowledgement to Lauren Lynch @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To apply please complete a brief online application and upload an abstract
- All abstract submitters must be an ATS member in good standing
- Abstracts will be evaluated on the basis of various aspects of the program (e.g. innovation, educational strategy sustainability, impact and outcomes of the training method that has been implemented – data is not required, but a description of how the training method will be evaluated is strongly recommended).
- Electronic notification will be sent upon confirmation of abstract submission.
Please contact Lauren Lynch, Director of Education Products and Programs, ATS, 1-212-315-8698 or email@example.com
Where can I download the Innovations Highlights Book?
To download the 2014 Innovations in Fellowship Education booklet, please click here.
To download the 2013 Innovations in Fellowship Education booklet, please click here.
To download the 2012 Innovations in Fellowship Education booklet, please click here.