Resources for Fellowship Training Program Directors
The ATS is committed to providing the best information to our Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Fellowship Program Directors as it is they who will be educating the next generation of physicians and scientists in the field. To support this very important cause, the ATS Training Committee has put together the ATS Resources for Training Directors web site.
Some of the content available on this site includes links to the ATS Training Program Directory, the Association of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Program Directors (APCCMPD) web site, the Match program and useful information related to Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME). This web site also contains ATS career development resources tailored for pulmonary, critical care and sleep fellows as well as the latest information on “Fellow Events” at the ATS International Conference.
Questions or comments - send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lauren Lynch at 212-315-8698. Or better yet, if you are a Program Director and have ideas on how the Society can better serve you, let you voice be heard!
Resources for Program Directors
- ATS Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Program Directory
- The Association of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine Program Directors (APCCMPD)
- Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) Program Directors Virtual Handbook
- National Residency Match Program
Resources for Your Fellows
- Innovation in Fellowship Education Program
- ATS Trainee Career Development Center
- ATS Reading and Check List
- Fellows Events at the ATS International Conference
- 2013 Trainee Scholarship Opportunities
- ATS Grant Resource Guide
- Fellowship Training in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- Fellowship Training in Pediatric Pulmonologist
- ATS Consider This! A Career in Pulmonary, Critical Care or Sleep Medicine
- Ziskind Clinical Scholar Award Program
- ATS Trainee Scholarship Awards
- ATS Fellows Corner
- ATS Mentoring Center
- ATS Virtual Fellowship Toolkit
Questions? Please send an email to Lauren Lynch, Director of Educational Programs at email@example.com.