|The ATS 2013 Corporate Member Program launched in March 2013. If you are still interested in joining this year's program, please contact us for more information.|
When your company elects to become a corporate member of the American Thoracic Society, it will be recognized as a supporter of the specialties of pulmonary, critical care and sleep by ATS Members in addition to the benefits of membership. Some of those benefits can include:
- Fellows Travel Scholarships attributed to your organization
- Complimentary Affiliate Memberships for key staff, who participate in ATS Assemblies and get discounts to ATS International Conference registration
- Complimentary subscriptions to ATS Journals and other member communications
- Ability to list clinical trials on the ATS Website (NEW - Supporter Tier and higher)
- A minimum number of acknowledgements in key ATS media
- Invitations to a Corporate Member Event with ATS Officers and Key ATS Staff
- Complimentary Meeting Suite time in the Moscone Convention Center (Benefactor and Patron Levels only)
...As well as many other benefits.
In addition, companies that join at the highest level will have a representative seated on the Corporate Advisory Board, which will meet regularly to discuss topics pertinent to medicine and industry. Companies that join at the lower levels still have an opportunity to participate. The ATS Executive Director will have the opportunity to appoint additional companies to ensure the Advisory Board is representative of the organizations interested in pulmonary, critical care and sleep.
Corporate Member companies will also have the opportunity to work with the ATS Public Advisory Roundtable (ATS PAR) on the 2013 Lung Disease Week at the ATS, a successful new initiative to recognize the many rare lung disorders for which ATS PAR member organizations provide support and guidance to patients and their families. Our 2013 Corporate Members are invited to help support the 2013 program with content and resources in the form of unbranded patient education materials, legislative efforts, and relevant clinical trials. For more information on the program, please see the ATS schedule for upcoming 2013 Lung Disease Week events.
The 2013 Corporate Member Program runs from March 1, 2013 - February 28, 2014. If you would like more information on this program, please contact Michelle Turenne - Senior Director of Corporate Alliances and Development at email@example.com.