EXPLORE DIVERSE EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS
• Take advantage of more than 500 sessions at the annual International
• Leverage online learning programs and products, many offering
opportunities to earn American Board of Internal Medicine and
American Board of Pediatrics maintenance of certification (MOC) points
and credits, Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education
continuing medical education (CME) credits, and Nursing contact hours.
• Enjoy free and discounted educational programs and sessions at the
ATS Store, where members can access over $1,300 worth of free on-
LEARN FROMTHE THREE PEER-REVIEWED ATS JOURNALS
• Read the journals to stay current on groundbreaking research, clinical
reviews, workshop reports, statements and clinical practice guidelines.
Listen to the Podcast Series featuring highlights and interviews.
• Download the ATS Journals App in the iTunes App Store or Google Play.
PARTICIPATE IN AN ASSEMBLY OR CHAPTER
• Join 3 of the 14 Assemblies in your area of practice to participate in
research and educational programs, at no extra cost.
• Attend a chapter meeting to gain knowledge and connect with other
The value of ATSmembership