The ATS 2016 Corporate Member Program runs from March 1, 2016 – February 28, 2017
If you are interested in learning more about the program, please contact us for additional information.
When your company elects to become a Corporate Member of the American Thoracic Society, it will be recognized as a supporter of the specialties of pulmonary, critical care and sleep by ATS Members in addition to receiving membership benefits. Some of those benefits can include:
- Complimentary Affiliate Memberships for key staff, who participate in ATS Assemblies and get discounts on ATS International Conference registration
- Complimentary subscriptions to ATS Journals and other member communications
- Ability to list current clinical trial opportunities on the ATS Clinical Trial Resources page at no additional charge for members at the Supporter Level or higher.
- A minimum number of acknowledgements in key ATS media
- Corporate Member Banner Ad with buffered link to company homepage on the AJRCCM Journal website (Benefactor and Patron Levels only)
- Invitations to a Corporate Member Event with ATS Officers and Key ATS Staff
- Complimentary Meeting Suite time at ATS 2016 (Benefactor and Patron Levels only)
...As well as many other benefits.
In addition, companies that join at the highest level will have a representative seated on the Corporate Advisory Board, which will meet regularly to discuss topics pertinent to medicine and industry. Companies that join at the lower levels still have an opportunity to participate. The ATS Executive Director will have the opportunity to appoint additional companies to ensure the Advisory Board is representative of the organizations interested in pulmonary, critical care and sleep.
Corporate Member companies will also have the opportunity to work with the ATS Public Advisory Roundtable (ATS PAR) on the 2016 Lung Disease Week at the ATS, a successful society-wide initiative to recognize the many rare lung disorders for which ATS PAR member organizations provide support and guidance to patients and their families. Our 2016 Corporate Members are invited to help support the 2016 program with content and resources in the form of unbranded patient education materials, legislative efforts, and relevant clinical trials. For background on the program and this year's schedule, please see the 2016 Lung Disease Week Program page.
If you would like more information on the ATS Corporate Member Program or would like to see a Benefit Highlight Binder, please contact Vlada Kaganovskaya, Manager, Corporate Alliances at firstname.lastname@example.org or Michelle Turenne – Chief, Corporate Alliances and Business Development at email@example.com.