- Clinical Resources
- Career Development for Early Career Professionals
- Professional Accreditation
- Podcasts and Webinars
- Ethics and COI
- Job Board
- Calendar of Events
- ATS Resources
- ATS Store
The ATS fosters the collection, evaluation and dissemination of scientific and clinical information. Here physicians and patients will find clinical information on a wide array of respiratory-related topics. Most of the information is developed and contributed by the ATS’s scientific assemblies, and all of it has been peer-reviewed.
In addition, for those physicians in independent practice, we also offer extensive information on health insurance billing & coding issues, in our Resources for Physicians Practices section.
Finally, the ATS International Conference also offers a wealth of programming and related resources specifically designed for clinicians. These include:
- Clinical Topics in Pulmonary Medicine: A comprehensive program for the practicing physician
- Clinicians Center: Meet, network, relax, and learn in a comfortable and congenial environment while gathering information and resources.
- Learning Lab: located adjacent to the Clinicians Center, it will offer daily educational session demonstrations
- Outstanding Clinician Award (OCA): Each year the ATS honors an exemplary clinician who is recognized at the Awards Ceremony. Additionally, Chapter OCA award recipients are recognized at a reception at the Clinicians Center. The OCA reception will be on Monday, May 18, 2015, 4-5PM (MT).
Please visit ATS International Conference website to learn more about these innovations designed to enhance the conference experience for pulmonary, critical care and sleep medicine practitioners.